A stellar lineup has been announced for this year’s iHeart Radio Top Paddock Festival, held annually at Lake Hawea.
The South Island country music and camping festival returns for the third time on December 31, 2018, featuring Australian bands, Hurricane Fall and Germein, alongside well-known local artists, Jody Direen, Abby Christo, Assembly Required, Kaylee Bell, Arun O’Connor, Coopers Run, and Keith Pereira.
This year, a second stage will be added to the New Year’s event, as well as other additions making Top Paddock bigger than before.
Tickets to the New Year’s event went on sale on July 12.
The iconic outdoor venue provides an amazing backdrop for the festival amidst the surrounding lake and mountains.
With camping and glamping options available, organisers say waking up to the magnificent view of Lake Hawea is the best way to start 2019.
Your Top Paddock Festival Lineup:
- Coming off a whirlwind year, including record-breaking sold-out shows in Australia, five-piece band Hurricane Fall bring a rock edge to this year’s Top Paddock. Expect the co-headliners to bring a massive show with a mix of original and sing-along covers to impress.
- Joining Hurricane Fall on the bill are Adelaide siblings, Germein. The indie-pop-rock trio are currently in the midst of a 15-date UK stadium tour with British 'super-group' Little Mix.
- 2017 Vodafone NZCMA best album winner, and Spitfire hitmaker, Jody Direen, will be back to deliver a top performance.
- Kaylee Bell brings her smash hits back to the stage after astounding success including reaching more than 2 million Spotify plays on her #1 single ‘Getting Closer’.
- Abby Christo, former half of X-Factor finalist hit Kiwi duo, Mae Valley, is set to entertain with a bubbly, up-beat show as she embarks on her solo career.
- Assembly Required return with their hard-hitting guitars and powerfully raw vocals after a ring of sell-out shows across New Zealand.
- Established couple-duo Coopers Run, along with YouTube cover-star Keith Pereira, both from the North Island, will rock every party-song under the sun.
- And, New Zealand’s 2018 prestigious Gold Guitar overall winner, Arun O’Connor, will blow you away with his incredible vocals.
Tickets are on sale now via www.toppaddock.co.nz